WHAT IS EGG DONATION
The egg donation program is recommended for infertile couples when the woman does not have eggs or the quality of her eggs precludes pregnancy. Possible reasons for that are listed below:
- Premature ovarian failure
- Gonadal dysgenesis
- Declining ovarian reserve due to a woman’s age (>35)
- Poor response of the body to ovarian stimulation medications
- Genetic problems in a woman (to avoid their genetic inheritance)
- Poor quality eggs after several in vitro fertilization (IVF) attempts
- Unsuccessful surgical interventions (cyst surgery, cauterization).
EGG DONATION PROGRAM STEPS
Using donor eggs in treatment at ReproART boast a success rate of 70%
- If the physician (reproductive specialist), after having examined an infertile couple, prescribes using donor eggs, the couple can choose a suitable egg donor from the database of the Surrogacy and Egg donation Agency .
- The selected donor will complete relevant examinations (including, possibly, genetic tests for inherited diseases). If the donor meets all requirements, she completes a treatment course (ovarian stimulation) in order to receive several eggs within one cycle.
- Eggs are retrieved from ovaries through follicle stimulation. Once retrieved, the eggs are assessed by an embryologist, and inseminated with partner or donor sperm. Fertilized eggs are followed, assessed and treated like normal IVF eggs/embryos. However, the cycles of the egg donor and the patient are either synchronized so that fresh embryos are transferred to the recipient or the embryos are cryopreserved so that embryos are transferred to the recipient during a frozen embryo transfer cycle at a later date.
Questions? – Contact with Patient Coordinator at Surrogacy & Egg Donation Agency email@example.com or call +995 591 900 385