Infertility treatment at ReproART starts with the detailed examination of a couple. Assessing female and male reproductive functions is a sequential process. Detailed examination enables us to identify reasons behind infertility and to define the right strategy for treatment.
The success of infertility diagnostics and treatment largely depends on tests. The technical framework of the Georgian-American reproductive Center ReproART, and the experience of our doctors, allows for precisely identifying infertility reasons and for developing effective personalized schemes of treatment.
INFERTILITY DIAGNOSTICS AT REPROART
ReproART offers all tests necessary for infertility diagnostics, such as:
- Consultations with an infertility specialist;
- Hysterosalpingography to diagnose the Fallopian Tubes;
- Hysteroscopy to diagnose the uterus;
- Hormonal diagnostics;
- Testing for infections;
- Carrier mapping to diagnose if either partner is a carrier for a genetic disease;
- Identifying immune status.