- Provision of science-based, effective, high-quality medical services using assisted reproductive technologies, thus helping people with infertility problems in Georgia and abroad to fulfill their dream of becoming parents soon.
- Introduction of programmes and norms corresponding with American and European standards; Strengthening the country’s reproductive medical community with professional practitioners.
OUR VISION OF QUALITY
- To be a model and driving force in the field of reproductive medicine, to introduce high-tech, innovative treatment approaches and methods, and to put Georgia on the world map as the best country for infertility treatment.
- To continuously improve quality management systems through proper planning, stakeholder orientation, continuous process evaluation, and timely implementation of educational, corrective and preventive measures.
QUALITY POLICY IN THE FIELD OF MEDICAL SERVICES
- Continuous increase of patients’ and partners’ satisfaction and, consequently, their number through patient awareness, safe treatment and introduction of national guidelines and modern international quality standards/protocols within the framework of legislative requirements;
- Continuous analysis and improvement of patients / partners needs and satisfaction assessment by the effective operation of customer relationship services oriented on service differentiation and improvement;
- Upgrading of clinic laboratories, diagnostic and treatment areas, infrastructure and introduction of new technologies that allows continual process improvement;
- Establishment of a continuous training and education system of the Clinic staff. Continuous motivation of employees and support for innovations.
General Director / Lia Chkonia /